Monday 7 January 2008

Introducing Lorraine

by Lorraine Fernandes

My name is Lorraine Fernandes, I'm presently doing my M.A. in the Sociology department at Goa University. I am a part of the Goa Nara Neighbourhood project. I got involved in this project as I found this project very interesting. Another motive behind joining this project was that I would also get to know and learn a lot of new things during the course of this project. As I come from Siolim it is an added advantage for me; being from the same village I can contribute something for my village by making it famous throughout the world through this project.

As a team we had our first trip on 21st December, which was very exciting for me because for the first time in my life I became a guide to myself and also for my team members.

1 comment:

Siolim Diaries said...

Nice post, especially the part about being a guide to yourself.

Milan.